15.9.10

Fashion Freaks hunt 2 ... YOUR HINTS!

Hint's list for Fashion Freaks hunt 2. Take note that the blog is being updated as soon as possible for any changes happening during the hunt. For any questions or if you see any problems with the hunt, don't hesitate to send your question in the Fashion Freaks group chat. Someone should be there to answer you.

As a final resort, you can leave a Notecard to Mara Parnall, Regan Canonmill or Avy Fhang.

Fashion Freaks group :

Copy paste in local then click and join :
secondlife:///app/group/224952e3-0d8e-cc78-77ac-de894dd5b097/about

Also, keep notes that stores written ''Availability of item not guaranty'' or where the hint is marked in orange are those which we still are waiting confirmation and those with skip this store are to skip. We cannot guaranty availability of any items for the first days of the hunt, time that everything settle in. We suggest you go thru the items and mark those you need to come by for later.

Click on the store name to get a direct tp.

1. .:Shush:. : I packed my suitcases and I am ready for this Fashion Freaks hunt travelling

2. DivaLicious : I DARE YA to try and find me

3. [Acide!] : On the table

4. Sassy kitty design : Gatcha attracts all the Light

5. Just you : Throw a penny in the fountain and make a wish...

6. Candydoll : Just Jeans (change of LM)

7. Virus : Fear has many eyes and can see things underground.

8. Icarus : We like to stay in groups

9. *evie* : Ripped fishnets are so slutty, I'm not a slut so mine aren't ripped!

10. Just me : I am hiding, look thru the windows and around..

11. La'Licious Designs : I am right under the stars

12. #Before Sleep# : My little Monkey.

13. Mustang Trading Post : Shed some light on it.

14. Dead Bunny : skip this store.

15. .::DELICIOUS::. : Bringing some of the outdoors inside, greenery livens the place up a bit.

16. LACE Le Femme : Foliage changes on the trees for Fall

17. Sassy : If you're weary and need to rest, find a peaceful place to stop.

18. Black&Blue Outfitters : I love surfing!

19. 22769 casual couture : click on the hintgiver on the huntboard since we hide the gifts new every now and then ;-)

20. aMuse : This fashion freak says PUNK U!

21. KoQstar : I make a lot of smoke, but don't let it fool you

22. SIGMA Jewels : I stand up straight and match perfectly with the pink of this necklace

23. [:DresseR!] : Don't forget my welcome gift! ;D

24. Alexohol fashion : Gotta love some new releases

25. .:*Pretty Stick*:. : Stay updated and you'll find out

26. Xplosion : Click the hint box at the landing point in store, to get a hint

27. *ICED* : I love fortune cookies, they always are sage.... mmhmm real sage

28. [[[PURRpose]]] : Go up and find TRUE LOVE

29. B&F-Poseworx : One Hint? Better look for a COUPLE

30. MPP - My Pretty Pixels : I hope you like our new hair

31. Charisma Designs : Good night, Sleep tight

32. Leaks. : availability of item not comfirmed yet.

33. Adored clothing : Get inked with Adored!

34. ::Temptation:: : have you seen signs of hunting?

35. Edika CREATION : I am chilling out, where we should chill out...

36. paper.doll : Curl up in the corner and read this sexy magazine!

37. []pole[] : Find a shooting star and make a wish

38. Digital Eyes : does "subscribe" take a F?

39. [Muted] : then you saw yourself and smile

40. BeScene Poses : Coffee anyone ?

41. G-series* : Caution. Wet Floor!

42. alaMood : availability of item not comfirmed yet.

43. ..:: Adoring Charms ::.. : skip this store

44. :: Caladesi Island Co. :: : Everybody love gatcha machines

45. Candy Silhouette : I love being near the water

46. auTre : Emmy Loves Hunts!

47. *Boof* : It's electrifying!

48. Eye Candi : Boys, Boys, Boys!

49. Just A Pose} : Fashion is the window to one's soul...that's how the saying goes right?

50. Lemania Indigo Designs : This one just missed getting swept under the rug.

51. [sYs] : Take a little break, become going to the next location.

52. .: Reindeer :. : no fighting for this lighting

53. MANNA boutique : I'm freezing. brrr

54. iheart : We are oh so excited for halloween!

55. Sonic Death Monkey : Look into the light for there you shall find you're salvation

56. Illicit Designs : fame fame baby the fame!

57. .: it's cake:. : Dont Fall in!!! (ok maybe just a lil bit)

58. Link Designs : Love is unlimited... But this dress isn't!

59. [b.nuts] : I think it's for free, isn't it?

60. CHIC inc : look for lovely flowers

61. ::Rozena Skins:: : on the wall

62. *Cailyn's* : I've planted the hunt item, but where?

63. LP Design : skip this store.

64. Xplicit Furnishings : Play me grand song

65. Snowpaw Fashion : It may be fall in some parts of the world, but the pollen is flying like spring here!

66. Love Zombie : Let's play a game!

67. Finesmith Jewelry : I take thee to be my lawful...

68. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sketch%20Pad/113/71/21 : availability of item not comfirmed yet.

69. Carrasco's : You can find me amongst the pumpkins :-)

70. MonS : We make a good pair, in the flowers. We are in the same family

71. Quirky Designs : What's up with this logo?

72. ~Simply~ : Check the hint board up in store, for a hint

73. Avion Cosmetics : Look to the back and you will find me swimming with the birds!